Parkinson’s Support Group of Green Valley
Health Services & Support Groups
The Parkinson’s Support Groups of Green Valley, associated with Parkinson & Movement Disorder (PMD) Alliance, is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of Arizonans with Parkinson’s disease and their families by promoting Power Over Parkinson’s through education, services, and support. The Support Group also seeks to raise awareness of Parkinson’s disease and the issues that are important to the Parkinson’s community.
- Support Group Facilitator: Facilitating participation and support by the group’s attendees including men with Parkinson’s, women with Parkinson’s, and partners.
- Community Outreach Assistant: Work with the Outreach Committee to maintain contact with the members of the Support Group.
- Newsletter Assistant: Assist newsletter editor with photography, article submissions, and layout of monthly newsletter to the Parkinson’s Support Group members.
- Hospitality Assistant: Work with the Hospitality Committee to organize luncheons, potlucks, and other events.
- Data Manager Assistant: Work with the Support Group’s Data Manager to learn how to use Access to record members’ registration information.