White Elephant: Youth Program
The White Elephant Summer Student Work Program is available for 14 and 15 year old students from Sahuarita Middle Schools for limited hours during the summer months. All students are required to meet the following qualifications to be considered for the program:
- Complete a White Elephant employment application and submit all necessary tax paperwork through the Sahuarita Schools Human Resource Director.
- Attend a panel interview with White Elephant management.
- Agree to the work program requirements and have parental permission to participate.
- Be on time and available for the entire duration of the program.
- Attend orientation and agree to all rules & regulations as outlined in the Student Handbook.
The students assist volunteers and staff with the receiving department duties and in various other departments.
The White Elephant is proud to support this innovative program that gives student participants a solid foundation as they begin their journey to higher education and future employment.